Womens Tencel Shirt Blue Squares
Looking for a shirt that stands out but is still sustainable? Our tencel shirts at Cariki are built with both style and the environment in mind. Made from recycled wood pulp and natural plant based buttons, it is exploring what is possible in the world of sustainable fashion. Tencel shirts feel high quality and thicker than many lightweight summer shirts. Loose fitting, breathable and comfortable to wear, sustainability without losing its focus on style. Pair with matching shorts and bucket hat to complete the look.
Model is 5ft 4 wearing M.
- 100% tencel - a natural material made from sustainably harvested wood pulp
- Material uses up to 95% less water than regular cotton
- Zero pesticides or synthetic solvents used in production
- Closed loop system, minimal waste
- Highly efficient manufacturing
- Low carbon footprint
- Latest in sustainable fabric innovation
- Model is 5ft 4 wearing M
- Smooth natural fabric for sensitive skin
- Thick, high quality fabric
- Lightweight and breathable
- Loose fitting drape
Sustainability and aftercare
Machine wash at 30°C inside out / Gentle cycle / Do not bleach / Do not dry clean / Do not wring dry / Line dry or tumble dry low.
To reduce any waste, we keep limited stock and may need to contact you if delivery may take longer than usual.
On the plus side, because of this we're happy to take custom orders!