Elvis & Kresse
Strong and distinguished
The Elvis & Kresse Fire-hose Attaché Case is a visually striking business bag, made from our signature decommissioned fire-hose and features a reclaimed military-grade parachute silk lining. It offers ample space for all your day-to-day work paraphernalia, with a full-width external pocket and internal zip pocket and 2 additional poacher-style pockets.
Available in red and the more rare yellow hose. The case comes with a key and lock and fully adjustable and detachable shoulder strap.
If you choose the personalisation option, this is achieved by laser etching directly into the fire-hose. We recommend not more than 20 characters. The font used is Times New Roman.
The Fire-hose Collection
We fell in love with London's decommissioned fire-hose back in 2005 through a chance encounter with the London Fire Brigade. We took this lifesaving material home determined to breathe new life into it and save it from its otherwise inevitable end in landfill, and vowed to donate 50% of our profits to charity.
For over a decade we have been rescuing all of London's retired fire-hose by lovingly handcrafting them into sustainable luxury bags and accessories. Every year since, Elvis & Kresse have donated 50% of the profits from the Fire-hose Collection to The Fire Fighters Charity. This heroic material, once used to save lives, gets a second chance to keep giving back.
Our Fire-hose pieces are more than just a collection, they represent a whole new kind of luxury. One that is sustainable, ethical, transparent, generous and kind.
- Dimensions: H 27 x W 38 x D 12 cm
- Exterior: Genuine decommissioned British fire-hose
- Lining: Reclaimed military-grade parachute silk
- Adjustable / detachable shoulder strap in genuine decommissioned British fire-hose
- Robust construction
- One large external pocket and one large internal zip pocket and 2 additional poacher-style pockets
- Presented in a reclaimed military-grade parachute silk dust bag, reusable as a shopping bag
- Etched Elvis & Kresse logo
- Handmade with hand-painted and bound edges
- Water resistant and Wipe-clean
- Repaired for life
- Free international delivery
- Personalisation available
- 50% of profits go to The Fire Fighters Charity