Pure Earth Collection
Organic Cotton Fabric | Blackout Blinds
Click to visit the entire Pure Earth Collection catalogue.
- 100% organic cotton fabric with safe and non-toxic dyes
- Our fabric is totally natural with no PVC, meaning, unlike many conventional black out blinds, it's safe to leave up in direct sunlight and won't leach chemicals into the air
- Versatile, size adjusting blackout blinds to fit almost any window with 9 movable super sticky suction cups to ensure a close fit to the glass, blocking out maximum light
- High performance suction cups which stick easily (no licking required!!)
- Easy to fold away and store
- Comes in a cotton drawstring bag for easy storage and travel
- Dimensions: 130cm x 200cm
- Dimensions (folded in travel bag): 32cm x 43cm
- Weight: Approximately 1kg
- GOTS certified organic cotton
- Block out majority of light but please note, as we don't use any artificial coatings or synthetic fabrics, a very minimal amount of light may penetrate the blinds when in direct sunlight. They achieve around 95% darkness (which is dark enough to need a torch or other light source to navigate the bedroom when the blinds are correctly in place!).
- NOT FOR USE AS A TOY OR BLANKET. For intended purpose only
- If needed, remove suction cups and hand wash (regular washing not recommended)
- In the unlikely event that suction cups don't stick, it's probably because there's a bit of oil or grease on the window. Wipe the window area and suction cup with a wet wipe and try again. For extreme grease, you can wash suction cup with water and soap.
Pure Earth Collection makes natural, non-toxic and biodegradable children’s products. The company was founded by Emma Bianco through her love of babies, the planet and all things natural. Core to our company belief is that babies and children should be nurtured in a natural and non-toxic environment as much as is practical for modern day life.
From one mother to all others!
“Having suffered from allergies and other health issues for many years, I started living a much more natural and organic lifestyle my health improved dramatically. Despite little people being far more susceptible to environmental toxins than us adults, I have been shocked at just how many nasties make their way into those products, and just how well they hide!
We are passionate about keeping our children safe and protecting their future by looking after both their health and that of our extraordinarily beautiful planet. That’s why we have created a range of products which use natural, sustainable and biodegradable materials, with no nasty chemicals.
Our products are beautifully designed to a very high standard and are free from formaldehyde, BPA, phthalates, EVA foam, polycarbonate and other nasty chemicals. We don’t use any synthetic fabrics or materials. When plastic trims are unavoidable (such as zips) we make sure to use recycled PET (or other baby-safe) plastics.
Our Signature Bamboo Wadding
Bamboo fabric has so many brilliant qualities for babies. Not only is it super soft but using it as a wadding inside in our blankets and sleeping bags gives a unique year round comfort while reducing the risk of overheating, as it acts as a thermal regulator. Bamboo is also hypoallergenic, making it perfect for sensitive skin. What’s more, the bamboo kun (bamboo’s unique bio-agent), makes the fabric antibacterial and odourless, keeping your baby’s bedding fresher for longer.
At Pure Earth Collection, sustainability is a key focus when creating any product. We use organic fabrics, which are much kinder to the environment and use a lot less water, and sustainably harvested and biodegradable materials. And everything is made ethically in Sedex approved factories.
We design products that can be used for many years and passed down through generations.
Cleaner Oceans Pledge
With every item bought from us we pledge to remove plastics from our shores and oceans on your behalf. We do this by partnering with the wonderful organisation Surfers Against Sewage. For each sleeping bag sold, around 33 grams of plastic will be removed from the oceans, that’s around 3 plastic bottles or 110 plastic straws! Purchase a blanket, and 25 grams will be gone, equivalent to five whale-clogging, turtle-smothering shopping bags, and we’ll double that for each play mat sold.
So not only do our products biodegrade and come in plastic free packaging, you’re also helping to clean up our oceans every time you shop!
The heart-warming and unique designs found at Pure Earth Collection has received national acclaim. We have collated a short snippet of the wider coverage below:
And many, many more....
UK Standard Delivery: £3.50*
Deliveries take 3 to 5 working days and are delivered between 8am – 9pm (excludes Weekends & Bank Holidays).
*Free on all orders £50 and over
Standard Delivery: £14*
Deliveries usually take 3 to 5 working days and are delivered between 8am – 9pm (excludes Weekends & Bank Holidays). Free on all orders £180 and over, excluding play mats, which are subject to additional delivery charges calculated at checkout. Customs charges may be applicable following Brexit and customers are responsible for all customs charges incurred.
Standard Delivery: £18*
Deliveries usually take from 3 to 11 working days (excludes Weekends & Bank Holidays). It is the responsibility of the customer to pay any import duty and tax charges if incurred. Free on all orders £250 and over, excluding play mats, which are subject to additional delivery charges.
*Play mats are subject to additional delivery charges due to the size. £25 for EU; and up to £98 for International. If you would like to order one, please contact us manually at our email address.
We retain the right to refund the customer if stock levels change (or become out of stock) after purchase, and/or shipping/delivery fees (charges) change after purchase and/or other system errors occur after purchase.
We really think that you and your baby will love our products. However, if you are unhappy or would like to return your items you have 40 days from receipt of your products to apply for a refund.
EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Any items bought after 20th October 2020 will have until 10th January 2021 for returns, as part of our extended Christmas returns policy. This returns period has now expired.
Postage costs for returns are down to the buyer.
International orders unfortunately cannot be refunded.
Items must be in a perfect condition at the point of return, unused and in their original packaging.
In the unlikely event of a faulty product, we will, of course, provide a full refund once the goods are returned to us. We strongly advise you to use a secure postal method for all returns, as we cannot refund or exchange items not received. Unless specified, we are unable to provide refunds for sale items.