Elvis & Kresse
Fire & Hide Attaché Case
Sharp and distinguished
The Elvis & Kresse fire-hose and leather Attaché Case is a beautifully crafted business bag. Our highly skilled team handcraft this from a combination of our signature decommissioned fire-hose and hand-woven rescued Burberry leather off-cuts, with a reclaimed military-grade parachute silk lining. It offers ample space for all your day-to-day work paraphernalia, with a full-width external pocket and internal zip pocket and 2 additional poacher-style pockets.
Available in red fire-hose with black leather. The case comes with a key and lock and fully adjustable and detachable shoulder strap.
If you choose the personalisation option, this is achieved by laser etching directly into the fire-hose. We recommend not more than 20 characters. The font used is Times New Roman.
The Fire & Hide Collection
In 2005 we fell in love with London's decommissioned fire-hose. Determined to save it from landfill we took this lifesaving material home, gave it a second chance, and vowed to donate 50% of the profits to the Fire Fighters Charity. But fire-hose was just the beginning.
Every year, 800,000 tonnes of leather ends up on the cutting room floor. Our leather partners cherish their hides, but no matter how carefully they cut their patterns, there will always be small seemingly unusable offcuts. To rescue this leather we developed a unique modular approach. We hand weave these fragments into whole new hides then lovingly recraft them into sustainable luxury bags and accessories. Our commitment to rescuing British fire-hoses remains the same, the trim, handles and internal detailing of the Fire & Hide range are all made from genuine decommissioned fire-hose. And we continue to donate 50% of profits to charity.
Our Fire & Hide Collection represents a whole new kind of luxury. One that is sustainable, ethical, transparent, generous and kind.
- Dimensions: H 27 x W 38 x D 12 cm
- Exterior: Rescued Burberry leather and genuine decommissioned red British fire-hose
- Lining: Reclaimed military-grade parachute silk
- Adjustable / detachable shoulder strap in genuine decommissioned British fire-hose
- Robust construction
- One large external pocket and one large internal zip pocket and 2 additional poacher-style pockets
- Presented in a reclaimed military-grade parachute silk dust bag, reusable as a shopping or delicate-wash bag
- Debossed Elvis & Kresse logo
- Handmade with hand-woven leather and hand-painted and bound edges
- Water resistant, Wipe-clean base
- Repaired for life
- Free international delivery
- Personalisation available
- 50% of profits go to The Fire Fighters Charity and Barefoot College