Elvis & Kresse
Triple Card Holder
The triple threat
The Elvis & Kresse triple card holder is made from genuine decommissioned fire-hose. Previously deployed in active duty for up to 25 years, fighting fires around the UK, the hose softens with use but never loses its strength. There are 7 compartments in total for your credit cards, 3 on each side and 1 in the middle, offering a slimline alternative to our billfold wallet.
Available in red hose.
If you choose the personalisation option, this is achieved by laser etching directly into the fire-hose. We recommend not more than 20 characters. The font used is Times New Roman.
The Fire-hose Collection
We fell in love with London's decommissioned fire-hose back in 2005 through a chance encounter with the London Fire Brigade. We took this lifesaving material home determined to breathe new life into it and save it from its otherwise inevitable end in landfill, and vowed to donate 50% of our profits to charity.
For over a decade we have been rescuing all of London's retired fire-hose by lovingly handcrafting them into sustainable luxury bags and accessories. Every year since, Elvis & Kresse have donated 50% of the profits from the Fire-hose Collection to The Fire Fighters Charity. This heroic material, once used to save lives, gets a second chance to keep giving back.
Our Fire-hose pieces are more than just a collection, they represents a whole new kind of luxury. One that is sustainable, ethical, transparent, generous and kind.
- Dimensions: H 8.3 x W 10 x D 0.3 cm
- Exterior: Genuine decommissioned red British fire-hose
- Lining: Reclaimed military-grade parachute silk
- Slimline and lightweight design
- Contactless card friendly
- Space for 7 cards in total
- Presented in a reclaimed printing blanket pouch
- Etched Elvis & Kresse logo
- Handmade with stitched edges
- Water resistant, Wipe-clean
- Repaired for life
- International delivery
- Personalisation available
- 50% of profits go to The Fire Fighters Charity