Womens Tencel Shorts Red and White Print
Want a pair of shorts that are bold, striking and stand out, whilst also providing a sustainable edge? Our tencel shorts are a combination of style and the environment. Made from recycled wood pulp, loose drape and length runs above the knee. Material is high quality, durable but lightweight, making it breathable and comfortable to wear. Pair with matching shirt and bucket hat to complete the look.
Model is 5ft 4 size 6/8, wearing M.
- 100% tencel - a natural material made from sustainably harvested wood pulp
- Material uses up to 95% less water than regular cotton
- Zero pesticides or synthetic solvents used in production
- Closed loop system, minimal waste
- Highly efficient manufacturing
- Low carbon footprint
- Latest in sustainable fabric innovation
- Model is 5ft 4 size 6/8, wearing M
- Smooth natural fabric for sensitive skin
- Thick, high quality fabric
- Lightweight and breathable
- Elasticated waist
- Loose fitting drape
Sustainability and aftercare
Machine wash at 30°C inside out / Gentle cycle / Do not bleach / Do not dry clean / Do not wring dry / Line dry or tumble dry low.
To reduce any waste, we keep limited stock and may need to contact you if delivery may take longer than usual.
On the plus side, because of this we're happy to take custom orders!